Just recently, Iloilo City Mayor Jerry Treñas made amendments to the recently signed Executive Order 75, implementing the General Community Quarantine in Iloilo City. Some highlights in the amended guidelines include the following:
Gradual resumption of work for the Iloilo City Government:
- Phase I which will be from 18 May to 22 May, 50% of the workforce shall be allowed to report to work
- Phase II which will be from 25 May to 05 June, 75% of the workforce shall be allowed to report to work
- Phase III which will be from 08 June to 19 June, 100% of the workforce shall be allowed to report to work
Curfew. All persons shall continue to observe the curfew from 9pm up to 4am for the period covered by the GCQ with the exception of those with work arrangements in BPOs/KPOs, warehouses, and logistics, ports, food manufacturing, storage and preservation, hospitals, media, and other similar businesses requiring the employee to go to work after curfew hours.
Assessment and Review. The Iloilo City COVID-19 Task Force and the City Health Office shall conduct a review and appraisal od the situation in Iloilo City regarding the possibility of local transmission, through COVID testing and collating the results to evaluate the extent and scope, the measures taken to arrest the possible spread of contagion and other important factors.
Review Period are as follows:
- Phase I or a period of 7 days from 16 May to 23 May
- Phase II or a period of 14 days from 24 May to 06 June
- Phase III or a period of 14 days from 07 June to 20 June
Regulated Sale and Consumption of Alcohol. Establishments should observe the following when selling or dispensing liquor for personal consumption of individuals, who must present a valid ID before purchasing.
- Whiskey, brandy, gin, rum should be sold at a maximum of 2 liters per person per day
- Wine, champagne should be sold at a maximum of 4 liters per person per day
- Beer should be sold at a maximum of 2 liters per person per day