The Department of Health Western Visayas Center for Health Development recently shared Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) hotlines of DOH WV CHD, Iloilo City, Bacolod City, Aklan, Antique, Capiz, Guimaras, Iloilo Province, and Negros Occidental. The agency also shared the National COVID-19 Hotline.
Moreover, the agency released its Case Bulletin No. 25. The Department of Health Western Visayas Center for Health Development published its Case Bulletin No. 24, as of April 20. The bulletin revealed the status of confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 cases by Province and Highly Urbanized City.
- Aklan – 6 confirmed cases
- Antique – 9 confirmed cases
- Capiz – 5 confirmed cases
- Guimaras – 0 confirmed cases
- Iloilo Province – 18 confirmed cases
- Negros Occidental – 1 confirmed case
- Bacolod City – 7 confirmed cases
- Iloilo City – 6 confirmed cases
- Total – 52 confirmed cases.
The additional confirmed cases are all from Pandan Antique.
- WV50 is a 32-year-old male from Pandan, Antique and is currently home quarantined
- WV51 is a 28-year-old female from Pandan, Antique and is facility quarantined.
- WV52 is a 33-year-old female from Pandan, Antique and is facility quarantined.