Executive Order 166, issued October 10, details the guidelines on the management of arriving passengers bound for Iloilo, intended for locally stranded individuals (LSI) and returning overseas Filipinos (ROF). It enumerates the following:
- Through the Notice of Coordination to be submitted prior to arrival to ports of entry in Iloilo City, they shall indicate whether they will be fetched by private transportation or if such an arrangement will not be feasible. In the latter case, they must closely coordinate their transportation arrangements with the Iloilo City Emergency Operations Center (IC-EOC)
- All ROFs and LSIs are to observe the mandatory 14-day quarantine subject to the provisions set below: a.) They have the option of submitting themselves for a 14-day quarantine in quarantine facilities provided for by the city or b.) To observe strict 14-day home quarantine. In the event they choose the latter, they will be under monitoring by the BHERTs.
- Food and supplies needed by the LSIs and ROFs while in quarantine facilities shall be their families’ responsibility.
- RT-PCR test shall no longer be mandated by the City Government. However, LSIs and ROFs may voluntarily submit themselves to the same at their own expense. In the event they obtain a negative RT-PCR test result, they shall be deemed as having completed their 14-day quarantine. Those who opted to be quarantined in the facilities shall then be given a clearance of release therefrom.
For APOR (Authorized Persons Outside Residence)
- Will be staying in Iloilo City for less than seven (7) days. Upon arrival, APOR must indicate to Iloilo City Emergency Operations Center (IC-EOC) their temporary place of abode within the city. No RT-PCR test nor a 14-day quarantine is required.
- Will be staying in Iloilo City for more than seven (7) days. Upon arrival, APOR must indicate to the IC-EOC his temporary place of abode within the city and must undergo strict 14-day quarantine therein or submit themselves for RT-PCR Testing. In the event they obtain a negative RT-PCR test result, they shall be deemed as having completed their 14-day quarantine.