Just recently, the Inter-Agency Task Force releases Resolution No 40, detailing the classification of provinces, highly urbanized cities, and independent component cities as recommended by the IATF Sub-Technical Working Group on data analysis. According to the agency, beginning June 01 until June 15, the following areas will be placed under Modified General Community Quarantine:
- Luzon: Cordillera Administrative Region (Abra, Apayao, Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga, and Mountain Province); Region I (Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, La Union, Dagupan City); Region IV-B (Marinduque, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Romblon, Palawan, Puerto Princesa City); and Region V (Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes, Masbate, Sorsogon, Legazpi City, and Naga City).
- Visayas: Region VI (Aklan, Antique, Capiz, Guimaras, Iloilo, Negros Occidental, Bacolod City); Region VIII (Biliran, Eastern Samar, Leyte, Northern Samar, Western Samar, Southern Leyte, Ormoc City, and Tacloban City)
- Mindanao: Region IX (Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay, and Isabela City); Region X (Bukidnon, Camiguin, Lanao del Norte, Misamis Occidental, Misamis Oriental, Cagayan de Oro City); Region XI (Davao de Oro, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Davao Occidental, Davao Oriental); Region XII (North Cotabato, South Cotabato, Sarangani, Sultan Kudarat, General Santos City); Region XIII Caraga (Agusan del Norte, Agustin del Sur, Dinagat Islands, Surigao del Norte, Surigao del Sur, Butuan City); Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (Basilan, Lanao del Sur, Maguindanao, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, Cotabato City.
Meanwhile, the following areas will be placed under General Community Quarantine:
- Luzon: Baguio City; Pangasinan; Region II (Batanes, Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino, Santiago City); Region III (Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac, Zambales, Angeles City, Olongapo City); Region IV-A (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Quezon, Lucena City); and Albay
- Visayas: Iloilo City; Region VII (Bohol, Cebu, Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Mandaue City, Lapu Lapu City)
- Mindanao: Zamboanga City and Davao City
Moreover, high to moderate risk areas National Capital Region and the Municipality of Pateros will be placed under General Community Quarantine. High-risk areas Cebu City will be placed under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine.