Grand Canyon Multi Holdings, Inc. joins Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation’s (MMPC) 60th-anniversary celebration in the automotive industry with an ‘Anniversary Blowout’. The anniversary blowout will include the following deals:
- Mirage G4 GLS with free three (3) mountain bikes
- Mirage G4 GLX with free gift vouchers from
- Hotel del Rio
- Kusina Tsina
- Mamaca Frozen Yogurt
- Seventy N Coffee + Drinkery
- Spa Olivenza
- Urban Table
- Montero Sport P1,000 downpayment and free body kit (GC Edition + Spoiler)
- Strada with free bumper garnish and hood protector (applies to all Strada Variants)
‘Drive your ambition’ is the global tagline of Mitsubishi, taking pride in its decades of service in the automobile industry. On its website, Mitsubishi bares that the company dedicates itself to the ‘advancement of the automotive industry with a fearless commitment to innovation’.
About Mitsubishi. Mitsubishi’s automotive story began in 1917 when the company began developing its first car, the Model-A. In 2017, Mitsubishi Motors celebrated 100 years of automotive manufacturing and dedicates itself to the advancement of the automotive industry with a commitment to innovation.
About Grand Canyon. Known for being a multi-brand dealer of automotive products and services, Grand Canyon Multi Holdings, Inc. (GCMHI) recently added Mitsubishi Motors under its umbrella as a flagship brand. The company has also established a dealership in the city and two additional display showrooms in two malls – cementing its legacy as the top pick in the automotive industry. Grand Canyon also houses other brands such as Chevrolet, MG, KIA, and Volkswagen, to name a few.
- Related Read: New Mitsubishi Dealer in Iloilo
- Related Read: The Daily Drive: All Things Auto and Moto in Iloilo
- Related Read: Grand Canyon Mitsubishi Iloilo Celebrates 100th Sale