Just recently, More Power Iloilo shared via social media that it will be deploying teams to cater transactions in the community. Teams will be in local districts from June 01 to 27, Mondays to Saturdays from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
“We are pleased to inform you that starting 1 June 2020 until 27 June 2020, every Monday to Saturdays from 8:30am to 4:00pm, More Power will be deploying teams at your local districts to cater concerns,” an excerpt from the social media page of More Power Iloilo.
The team will be catering to concerns such as:
- Application for meter connection inquiries.
- Inquiries and printing of statement of account.
- Bill overlapping settlement.
- Amendment and Contract signing.
Moreover, consumers are advised to bring the following documents: PECO Statement of Account, a government-issued ID, Barangay Certification, or Proof of Occupancy e.g. Deed of Sale, Land Title, Tax Declaration, etc. The teams will be deployed in the following areas:
- Jaro – Jaro Multi-Purpose Gym, Jaro Plaza
- Molo – Brgy. Katilingban Covered Gym
- Mandurriao – Brgy. Oñate de Leon Covered Gym
- Lapaz and Lapuz – La Paz Multi-Purpose Gym
- City Proper – MORE Power Customer Services Office, General Luna