Jeunesse Anion encapsulates the wonder that is ‘womanhood’. The brand offers a wide range of sanitary napkins and panty liners that uses ‘anion’ technology. With an embedded anion chip in every pad, users are assured of the health benefits.
“It is our right to be able to manage our menstrual health with adequate knowledge and safety. And part of it is to be able to choose a superior pad we can entrust our sexual and reproductive health with. Jeunesse makes a variety of anion pads available for any situation, whether night or day, or light or heavy, for a hassle-free monthly period,” – Jeunesse Anion
Here Jeunesse Anion enumerates the benefits of using its sanitary pads:
- Extra Boost of Softness. Jeunesse Anion Pads are made of super soft virgin pulp and non-recycled cotton material that guarantee an extra boost of softness. It is free from the plastic top that makes chafe and rashes into nonexistence. It is also dirt-free and sterilized which is a huge plus.
- Non-Toxic. It is free from synthetic materials rayon and polyester, as well as potent chemicals such as fragrances, chloromethane, chloroethane, chloroform, acetone, and toxic industrial adhesives.
- Breathable. Plastic suffocates your pad. Jeunesse cares about your health by creating a pad that can breathe. You know well that bacteria multiply more rapidly in an environment that has less oxygen. Jeunesse pads allow maximum airflow that takes away that icky, wet feeling. Air permeability eliminates unpleasant odor too.
- Thin But Highly Absorbent. It turns liquid into gel to ensure that no leakage and stains occur even at full capacity. This brand simply does not disappoint because for Jeunesse, thin means superior liquid retention at any time of the day.
- Built-in with Anion Strip. Its special anion chip releases negative ions once it contacts with moisture. This negative ions’ interaction with bacteria and fungi, whose job is to release the pungent smell and cause rashes, effectively weakens and destroys them.
- Resealable Packaging. Its packaging is one of its kind. It is made of resealable aluminum foil for double protection from contamination. And added to that, it is resealable.
Jeunesse Anion is available in five variants – ultra‐day pad, day pad non-wing, ultra-night pad, all-night, and panty liner. Each packed as a canvass of comfort and freshness for a hassle-free monthly period. You can find them at Watsons, selected Mercury Drug and South Star Drug outlets, SM department store’s health and beauty section, Robinson’s Supermarket and selected department stores, Shopwise, Rustan’s Supermarket, Waltermart, Landmark Department Store, PCX stores, selected Metro Gaisano outlets, plus other selected stores in Visayas and Mindanao.
For more health tips, visit www.jeunesseanion.com and follow Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram: Jeunesse Anion. For inquiries, email: email@example.com or call (02) 4701294.